Work programme 2009-2012
Working Group on Transparency Tools 2009-2012 - Workshop
Workshop of the 2009-2012 BFUG Working Group on Multidimensional Transparency Tools - Towards a transparent landscape of European Higher Education.
Developments in the field of transparency (invited presentations)
- Karine Tremblay, OECD – The AHELO project
- Member of the advice group on diversity, the Netherlands – Policy Approaches to System Diversity (tbc)
- Cliff Hancock, HEFCE – The information needs of the stakeholders in higher education (an English perspective)
- Peter Whitten, DG Research European Commission – EUMIDA
The approach of the Working Group on Transparency Tools within the Bologna Process
- Noël Vercruysse, WG Chair – Context and working description of transparency tools within EHEA
- Andrejs Rauhvagers, Reporting WG Chair – The transparency function of Bologna Tools
The Working Group will receive invitees’ input.