Work programme 2009-2012
WG on Social Dimension 2009-2012 - meeting 2
Second meeting of the Bologna Working Group on Social Dimension 2009-2012.
At their second meeting, the Working Group discussed the social dimension chapter of the implementation report. Specific references were made to the structure and the general direction of the chapter. An overview of the discussions was sent to the data collectors for further consideration.
Moreover, the examples of good practice collected by the Social Dimension Working Group were also forwarded to the Reporting on the Bologna Process Implementation WG to facilitate insights on the subject and comparison for the Integrated Report.
Adoption of the minutes from the previous Social Dimension Working Group meeting in Madrid
Discussion on Eurostudent’s concept proposal for the establishment of a European Observatory on Social Dimension of Higher Education (EOSDHE)
Analysis of the first set of results on the Data Collection exercise on Social Dimension
Analysis of gathered examples of good practice as outlined in the WG’s Terms of Reference
- Collection of good practices in Social Dimension implementation in Higher Education at national and regional level;
- Collection of measures taken in other parts of the educational system within the EHEA in order to increase the level of equity in Higher Education;
- Collections of good practices and national experiences in defining core indicators used for measuring and monitoring the relevant aspects of Social Dimension in Higher Education;
- Collecting information of successful stories of improving employability due to the good practices of HEIs.
Discussion on the Social Dimension Working Group Draft Report for the BFUG meeting in Cracow
- First meeting - Madrid 20 May 2010
- Second meeting - Berlin 11 July 2011
- Third meeting - Brussels 4 November 2011