Work programme 2012-2015
Working Group on Structural Reforms 2012-2015 - Meeting 3
Third meeting of the Working Group on Structural Reforms (Qualifications Frameworks, Recognition, Quality Assurance and Transparency) 2012-2015.
The Co-Chairs consider that it has been useful for the SRWG to have had two initial meetings with a relatively free discussion of different aspects of its mandate - including a focus on transparency instruments at its second meeting - and while the third meeting of the SRWG will include a more in-depth discussion of qualifications frameworks, the Co-Chairs also consider it essential that the work of the SRWG from now on focus on developing its report to be submitted to the BFUG in autumn of 2014.
1. Welcome and introduction to the meeting
2. Adoption of the Agenda
Document: draft annotated agenda
3. Information and the updates
Information on developments of relevance to the Working Group will be provided by the Co-Chairs and BFUG Secretariat. This is likely to include the feedback from the BFUG Board meeting and conferences in relation to the structural reforms
a) Bologna Follow Up Group meeting, Rome Co-Chairs meeting;
b) Conference on quality assurance trust and recognition, September 20, Brussels.
c) Feedback on the scorecard indicators for the 2015 bologna
- Draft minutes of the Rome Co-Chairs meeting, 8 July, 2013;
- Scorecard indicators for the 2015 bologna implementation report;
- Report by the Structural Reforms Working Group.
4. Presentation on doctoral studies
5. Subsidiary text to the LRC convention: “Recommendation on the use of qualifications frameworks in the recognition of foreign qualifications.”
Document: Subsidiary text to the LRC convention: “Recommendation on the use of qualifications frameworks in the recognition of foreign qualificationsé
6. Presentation of the first outline of the report and the work plan
Document: Structural Reforms WG toward a report to the BFUG
7. Introduction of the Joint meeting agenda with the EQF AG
Document: Draft agenda of the joint meeting with EQF AG
8. Feedback of the EHEA Structural Reform Working Group for the Work Program of the Activities on the Peer Learning and Review Initiative
Document: Feedback for the work programme on the PL&PR