Work programme 2012-2015
3rd EQAR Members' Dialogue
The 2013 Members' Dialogue was held in Ghent, Belgium, hosted by the Flemish Department of Education and Training.
The Members' Dialogue brings together EQAR Governmental Members, stakeholder organisations, permanent observers and statutory bodies to discuss recent policy developments in quality assurance.
EQAR's Strategic Plan 2013-20171 defines two strategic goals:
- International Trust and Recognition of Registered Quality Assurance Agencies Across Europe
- Enhanced Transparency and Information Provision
Focussing on these priority goals, participants will be invited to discuss relevant developments in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA), achievements thus far, as well as further steps and activities towards realising EQAR's strategic goals.
Speakers and presentations:
- Helka Kekäläinen: Cross-border Quality Audit - an Example from Practice
- Peter Riedler: Quality Management @ Uni Graz
- Howard Davies: Professional qualifications: the amended Directive and the Bologna Process