Work programme 2012-2015
Regional Network on Qualifications Frameworks for South East Europe
Other relevant event Zagreb, Croatia 24/09/2014 - 25/09/2014
The seventh meeting of the Regional Network on Qualifications Frameworks for South East Europe will be held in Zagreb the 24 and 25 of September.
- To reflect upon the developments within the network between September 2013 and September 2014
- To share information on the last developments of NQFs in SEE
- To support, through exchanges of experience, the cooperation between countries on
- their development of National frameworks
- To reflect specific issues as:
- o Learning outcomes and its used by HEI
- o Self-certification process: role of the international team
- o Involment of stakeholders in the development of Qualifications Framework
- (students, VET, business...)
- as crucial elements for the development of QF in the region
- In relation with the seminar on “Removing obstacles to recognition of Qualifications by Aligning National legislation with UNESCO/Council of Europe/BFUG standard”, held in Zagreb on the 23 of September, to promote synergies between different initiatives existing in the region
- To develop an action plan for the work of the network in 2014-2015
- National correspondents for qualifications frameworks development from countries of the region: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, “the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia” and Turkey as members of the network
- An invited observer from Kosovo
All reference to Kosovo, whether to the territory, institutions or population, shall be understood in full compliance with United Nations Security Council Resolution 1244 and without prejudice to the status of Kosovo.
- NGO representatives such as IUA, ESU, EURASHE.
Published: 24/09/2014 - Last modified: 26/07/2016