Work programme 2012-2015
2nd EUA Funding Forum: Strategies for efficient funding of universities
The higher education funding community comes together again in Bergamo on 9 and 10 October 2014.
A biannual event, the Funding Forum of the European University Association (EUA) is a unique, inclusive platform open to all higher education funding stakeholders – university leaders and managers, researchers, students, public authorities, public and private funders & partners. This year’s Forum focuses on designing strategies for efficient and sustainable funding of higher education in Europe.
Participants of the Forum will:
- Receive the latest analysis of the financial status of Europe’s university sector
- Get an overview of the latest trends in funding models in Europe
- Explore the interaction between funding models and the re-structuring of the higher education landscape in different European countries
- Examine the consequences of integrating performance-related criteria in funding models
- Share experiences in managing institutional mergers
- Learn how European-level policy objectives are embedded in the different streams of European funding available to universities.
Name of the person attending the event: Gayane Harutyunyan – Head of the Bologna Secretariat
Contribution made: Participant