Work programme 2012-2015
Erasmus+ Information Day in Yerevan
Erasmus+ Information Day was organised on 11 December 2014, at Yerevan State Medical University.
The event informed beneficiaries about the new Erasmus+ Programme, in particular about the Erasmus+ Call for Proposals launched in October 2014 and on the actions relevant to the international dimension of Higher Education: Credit Mobility, Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMDs), Capacity Building in Higher Education, and Jean Monnet Activities.
The Information Day brought together key administrators, scholars and experts from higher education institutions, as well as students, representatives of non-governmental organizations and other stakeholders.
Donwload the agenda from the National Erasmus+ Office in Armenia website
- Overview of Tempus and Erasmus Mundus Programmes in Armenia – Lana Karlova
- Introduction to International Higher Education Dimension of Erasmus+ Programme – Klaus Haupt
- Credit Mobility – Ani Torosyan
- Capacity Building in Higher Education – Klaus Haupt
- Opportunities for Cooperation with Belarusian Universities in Erasmus+ – Nikolai Listopad
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMDs) - Edith Soghomonyan
- Jean Monnet Activities – Christine Gevorgyan
- How to Write and Apply for an Erasmus+ Project – Davit Babikyan
- How to Manage International Cooperation Project in Armenia – Nerses Gevorgyan
Name of the person attending the event: Gayane Harutyunyan - Head of the Bologna Secretariat
Contribution made: Participant