Work programme 2015-2018
Working Group on Monitoring 2015-2018
The working group on “Monitoring” will have the task to monitor and to report on the current state of implementation of the Bologna Process, as it was done in the period 2012-2015. Monitoring is critical for providing countries with a strong evidence base on the progress of implementation. The report of 2018 will constitute the basis for the period 2018-2020.
Terms of reference
The purpose of this recurring working group is:
- To continue to provide reliable, comparable data and to take stock of progress towards realising the European Higher Education Area;
- to make further progress in the construction of a structured and standardised monitoring system consisting of indicators and qualitative analysis;
- to allow for comparisons to be made between countries and to allow for monitoring implementation and other changes over time within countries as well as between countries;
- to prepare for 2018 an overall report on the implementation of the Bologna Process and on the fundamental values of the EHEA, integrating data collected by EUROSTAT, EUROSTUDENT and Eurydice.
Update of the work
Nota: will be updated for all BFUG meetings
- 26/04/2017 WG Monitoring 2015-2018 Riga, Latvia - Working Group meeting
- 27/03/2017 AG Revision of Diploma Supplement 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Advisory Group meeting
- 07/06/2017 AG Non-implementation 2015-2018 Strasbourg, France - Advisory Group meeting
- 22/03/2017 Mainstreaming Social Dimension in the EHEA Linz, Austria - Other relevant event
- 12/06/2017 - 13/06/2017 Conference on Refugees impact on Bologna reform Malmö, Sweden - Other relevant event
The main purpose of the working group on reportong on the Bologna Process implementation 2012-2015 was to prepare a report on the progress of the implementation of the Bologna Process to be presented at the Yerevan Ministerial Conference in 2015.