Work programme 2015-2018
Working Group on Fostering implementation of agreed key commitments 2015-2018
The working group on “Fostering implementation of agreed key commitments” will support implementation on agreed goals by peer learning and peer exchange events offering exchanges of good practice on the basis of the implementation report 2015 and the measures adopted in the Yerevan Communiqué. It involves national stakeholders in the activities, in order to encourage greater exchange and implementation on the ground.
Terms of reference
The Working Group on the Implementation of agreed key commitments is mandated to coordinate a programme of actions (such as peer learning, conference, seminar, workshop, etc) based on policy dialogue and exchange of good practice; actions proposed and organised by countries, institutions and/or organisations.
Activities may develop policy proposals aiming at providing support to countries in achieving the implementation of agreed key commitments within the European Higher Education Area.
Update of the work
BFUG Meeting 54 Gozo May 2017 - Work Progress of Working Group 2 on implementation: Fostering implementation of agreed key commitments
BFUG Meeting 54 Gozo May 2017 - WG2 annex 3 Structure of the report
Working group meetings
- 1st meeting - 27/01/2016 Brussels
- 2nd meeting - 03-04/06/2016 Tbilisi
- 3rd meeting - 09-10/11/2016 Nice
- 4th meeting - 20-21/03/2017 Vienna
- 5th meeting - 13-14/06/2017 Malmö
- 6th meeting - 02-03/10/2017 Zagreb
- Conference on Modernisation of Higher Education in Greece: Society, Economy, Democratisation - 07/10/2016 Athens
- Reversed peer review on Quality Assurance in Higher Education - 14-15/12/2016 Ghent
- Peer learning activity on Mainstream social dimension in the EHEA - 22/03/2017 Linz
- Conference on Refugees impact on the Bologna Reform - 12-13/06/2017 Malmö
Organisation and Report of country initiatives
Working Group 2 and Working Group 3 organisation and report of country initiatives in support of EHEA Commitment Implementation and formulation of New Goals for the EHEA.
Members of the Working Group are asked to inform the BFUG Secretariat about initiatives (e.g. events, surveys, reports, etc.) which have the potential to support the implementation of EHEA commitments or the formulation of new Goals for the EHEA.
- Download, complete and send by email to the BFUG Secretariat the Word version
Organisation and Report of country initiatives - version 23.09.2016
- or fill in the online version on Google form
- BFUG Meeting 54 Gozo May 2017 - Work Progress of Working Group 2 on implementation: Fostering implementation of agreed key commitments
- BFUG Meeting 52 Bratislava Dec. 2016 - Work progress WG Implementation
- BFUG Meeting 50 Amsterdam March 2016 - Work progress WG Implementation
- Terms of Reference Working Group Implementation Fostering implementation of agreed key commitments 2015-2018