Work programme 2015-2018
Leading and Managing Change in Higher Education
On 19th June 2015, Friday, National Polytechnic University of Armenia will host the La MANCHE National Conference in Armenia.
La MANCHE: Leading and Managing Change in Higher Education
The La MANCHE project is funded by Tempus IV programme and aims at promoting the modernisation of higher education in Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine. The project is prompted by efforts to develop leadership skills and to introduce the culture of streamlined change management in academic settings in the context of national and international modernisation processes in higher education. Over a period of three years between October 2012 and October 2015 the project will stimulate sustainable dialogue on higher education reforms among relevant stakeholders in the respective countries. In addition, La MANCHE aims at empowering students to become more actively involved in the decision making processes at the universities.
La MANCHE National Conference in Armenia
The event will be attended by numerous stakeholders in higher education from Armenia including students and academics of universities both inside and outside the La MANCHE consortium, policy makers, business representatives and civil society representatives. The Conference will present the main achievements of La MANCHE in Armenia and will contribute to public discussion of topics and themes to be included in the La MANCHE Strategy.
- 26/09/2017 BFUG Board 55 Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation - BFUG Board meeting
- 26/04/2017 WG Monitoring 2015-2018 Riga, Latvia - Working Group meeting
- 27/03/2017 AG Revision of Diploma Supplement 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Advisory Group meeting
- 07/06/2017 AG Non-implementation 2015-2018 Strasbourg, France - Advisory Group meeting
- 22/03/2017 Mainstreaming Social Dimension in the EHEA Linz, Austria - Other relevant event
Name of the person attending the event: Gayane Harutyunyan
Contribution made: Presentation Yerevan Communiqué: with HE strategy to shape the future society we want