Work programme 2015-2018
Closing the Gap: Bridges for Access and Lifelong Learning
The Forum for Access and Continuing Education's (FACE) Annual Conference in 2015 on "Closing the Gap: Bridges for Access and Lifelong Learning" was hosted by the University of South Wales, Treforest campus, UK. 1 - 3 July 2015.
One important role for FACE is to facilitate the exchange and dissemination of information and practices in Lifelong Learning and Continuing Education. By promoting collaboration and innovation between providers and practitioners FACE aims to support and encourage a socially inclusive framework for Lifelong Learning, challenging exclusion and fostering full participation.
FACE annual conferences have become major events in the higher education diary bringing together practitioners, senior managers, policy makers, researchers and many others concerned with lifelong learning.
- 05/09/2017 WG New Goals 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Working Group meeting
- 29/06/2017 Joint meeting co-chairs Paris, France - Working Group meeting
- 30/06/2017 Drafting Committee meeting Paris, France - Drafting Committee
- 26/09/2017 BFUG Board 55 Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation - BFUG Board meeting
- 13/06/2017 - 14/06/2017 WG Implementation 2015-2018 Malmö, Sweden - Working Group meeting