Work programme 2015-2018
Closing the Gap: Bridges for Access and Lifelong Learning
The Forum for Access and Continuing Education's (FACE) Annual Conference in 2015 on "Closing the Gap: Bridges for Access and Lifelong Learning" was hosted by the University of South Wales, Treforest campus, UK. 1 - 3 July 2015.
One important role for FACE is to facilitate the exchange and dissemination of information and practices in Lifelong Learning and Continuing Education. By promoting collaboration and innovation between providers and practitioners FACE aims to support and encourage a socially inclusive framework for Lifelong Learning, challenging exclusion and fostering full participation.
FACE annual conferences have become major events in the higher education diary bringing together practitioners, senior managers, policy makers, researchers and many others concerned with lifelong learning.
- 26/04/2017 WG Monitoring 2015-2018 Riga, Latvia - Working Group meeting
- 27/03/2017 AG Revision of Diploma Supplement 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Advisory Group meeting
- 07/06/2017 AG Non-implementation 2015-2018 Strasbourg, France - Advisory Group meeting
- 22/03/2017 Mainstreaming Social Dimension in the EHEA Linz, Austria - Other relevant event
- 12/06/2017 - 13/06/2017 Conference on Refugees impact on Bologna reform Malmö, Sweden - Other relevant event