Work programme 2015-2018
40th annual Conference Improving University Teaching (IUT): Students as Partners in Innovation
The 40th annual Conference "Improving University Teaching (IUT)" is to take place this year in Ljubljana, 15-17 July 2015.
This year's theme is “Students as Partners in Innovation,” but proposals are invited on all topics related to quality of teaching and learning in higher education. Each year the IUT Conference offers the opportunity for participants from across the globe to share practices, discoveries, and challenges in improving the effectiveness of postsecondary teaching and learning. The IUT Conference examines topics relevant to students, faculty, and staff in higher education as well as to representatives of business and organizations concerned with higher education.
- 05/09/2017 WG New Goals 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Working Group meeting
- 29/06/2017 Joint meeting co-chairs Paris, France - Working Group meeting
- 30/06/2017 Drafting Committee meeting Paris, France - Drafting Committee
- 26/09/2017 BFUG Board 55 Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation - BFUG Board meeting
- 13/06/2017 - 14/06/2017 WG Implementation 2015-2018 Malmö, Sweden - Working Group meeting