Work programme 2015-2018
30th European Students' Convention and PASCL Second Annual Conference
30th European Students’ Convention and second annual PASCL (Peer assessment of student-centred learning) conference. The focus of this edition will be on the role of education and how to make it more inclusive through a student-centred learning approach.
The “European Student’s Convention” is a biannual event where student representatives from the national unions of students from 32 different countries meet and discuss the recent and future developments in higher education.
A day was dedicated to the “Peer assessment of student-centred learning”. A presentation of the main progress was proposed.
After the Yerevan ministerial conference, ESU held the “30th European Student’s Convention” to inform about the latest developments. It was the opportunity to present the revised European Standards and Guidelines for quality assurance, the new ECTS users’ guide, the Implementation report and the BFUG work plan for the next three years.
- 26/04/2017 WG Monitoring 2015-2018 Riga, Latvia - Working Group meeting
- 27/03/2017 AG Revision of Diploma Supplement 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Advisory Group meeting
- 07/06/2017 AG Non-implementation 2015-2018 Strasbourg, France - Advisory Group meeting
- 22/03/2017 Mainstreaming Social Dimension in the EHEA Linz, Austria - Other relevant event
- 12/06/2017 - 13/06/2017 Conference on Refugees impact on Bologna reform Malmö, Sweden - Other relevant event
Student Centred Learning
The Peer Assessment of Student Centred Learning (PASCL) Project aims to assist in implementing sound student-centred learning (SCL) strategies and approaches at institutional level and to foster a culture of SCL in higher education institutions across Europe.
The PASCL project organized of a long series of annual events on Student-Centered Learning, which contributed to the necessary shift in bringing more visibility to the implementation of SCL and importance of the teaching mission of HEI in general.