Work programme 2015-2018
EQAR Members' Dialogue
The 2015 Members' Dialogue was held in Sofia, Bulgaria hosted by the Bulgarian Ministry of Education and Science.
The Members' Dialogue brings together EQAR Governmental Members, stakeholder organisations, permanent observers and statutory bodies to discuss recent policy developments in quality assurance.
The event will focus on quality assurance through an exchange between EQAR Members. The first session will give the latest policy developments relevant for quality assurance, in particular those brought by the Yerevan Communiqué. The following sessions are dedicated to EQAR’s self-evaluation and the new policy developments after the Yerevan Communiqué with a focus on the legal framework quality assurance and recognition.
- 05/09/2017 WG New Goals 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Working Group meeting
- 29/06/2017 Joint meeting co-chairs Paris, France - Working Group meeting
- 26/09/2017 BFUG Board 55 Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation - BFUG Board meeting
- 30/06/2017 Drafting Committee meeting Paris, France - Drafting Committee
- 13/06/2017 - 14/06/2017 WG Implementation 2015-2018 Malmö, Sweden - Working Group meeting