Work programme 2015-2018
EQAR Members' Dialogue
The 2015 Members' Dialogue was held in Sofia, Bulgaria hosted by the Bulgarian Ministry of Education and Science.
The Members' Dialogue brings together EQAR Governmental Members, stakeholder organisations, permanent observers and statutory bodies to discuss recent policy developments in quality assurance.
The event will focus on quality assurance through an exchange between EQAR Members. The first session will give the latest policy developments relevant for quality assurance, in particular those brought by the Yerevan Communiqué. The following sessions are dedicated to EQAR’s self-evaluation and the new policy developments after the Yerevan Communiqué with a focus on the legal framework quality assurance and recognition.
- 26/04/2017 WG Monitoring 2015-2018 Riga, Latvia - Working Group meeting
- 27/03/2017 AG Revision of Diploma Supplement 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Advisory Group meeting
- 07/06/2017 AG Non-implementation 2015-2018 Strasbourg, France - Advisory Group meeting
- 22/03/2017 Mainstreaming Social Dimension in the EHEA Linz, Austria - Other relevant event
- 12/06/2017 - 13/06/2017 Conference on Refugees impact on Bologna reform Malmö, Sweden - Other relevant event