Work programme 2015-2018
High level policy Seminar - ENQA Excellence working group
The European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education, ENQA, will organise a high level policy seminar on “Excellence in higher education through quality assurance”.
ENQA’s “Quality Assurance and Excellence” working group will present its work as well as some examples of higher education excellence from different contexts. It will be the opportunity to discuss - under the leadership of the key stakeholder organisations and policy makers at the European level, - the way in which Quality Assurance can and should be able to identify and support excellence in higher education.
The objective of setting up an ENQA working group on quality assurance and excellence in higher education is to discuss the concepts of excellence in HE and its implications for quality assurance. The group will discuss various definitions and interpretations of the notion of excellence and try to clarify which actors define excellence and which procedures can be used in the assessing of excellence. In order to achieve the aimed results, the group will discuss and exchange experiences among the main stakeholders in quality assurance. Furthermore, it will review the existing QA approaches with view to the notion of excellence and develop different approaches to cover excellence, both in institutions and programmes. The foreseen final outcomes of the working group consist of a seminar on “QA and Excellence” and a final publication gathering the findings.
- 05/09/2017 WG New Goals 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Working Group meeting
- 26/09/2017 BFUG Board 55 Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation - BFUG Board meeting
- 13/06/2017 - 14/06/2017 WG Implementation 2015-2018 Malmö, Sweden - Working Group meeting
- 26/04/2017 WG Monitoring 2015-2018 Riga, Latvia - Working Group meeting
- 27/03/2017 AG Revision of Diploma Supplement 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Advisory Group meeting