Work programme 2015-2018
Working Group on Fostering implementation of agreed key commitments 2015-2018 - meeting 1
First meeting of the working group on Fostering implementation of agreed key commitments.
This first meeting will focus on the work plan and terms of reference of the working group.
Members will also discuss various topics (Recognition, Social dimension, Life-long Learning, Mobility, Qualifications framework, Quality Assurance, Learning outcomes, Student-centred learning, Employability).
- 22/03/2017 Mainstreaming Social Dimension in the EHEA Linz, Austria - Other relevant event
- 12/06/2017 - 13/06/2017 Conference on Refugees impact on Bologna reform Malmö, Sweden - Other relevant event
- 20/03/2017 - 21/03/2017 WG Implementation 2015-2018 Vienna, Austria - Working Group meeting
- 26/09/2017 BFUG Board 55 Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation - BFUG Board meeting
- 26/04/2017 WG Monitoring 2015-2018 Riga, Latvia - Working Group meeting
Working group meetings
- 1st meeting - 27/01/2016 Brussels
- 2nd meeting - 03-04/06/2016 Tbilisi
- 3rd meeting - 09-10/11/2016 Nice
- 4th meeting - 20-21/03/2017 Vienna
The working group on “Fostering implementation of agreed key commitments” supports implementation on agreed goals by peer learning and peer exchange events offering exchanges of good practice on the basis of the implementation report 2015 and the measures adopted in the Yerevan Communiqué. It involves national stakeholders in the activities, in order to encourage greater exchange and implementation on the ground.