Work programme 2015-2018
Working Group on Policy development for new EHEA goals 2015-2018 - meeting 1
First meeting of the working group on Policy development for new EHEA goals.
This first meeting will focus on the work plan and terms of reference of the working group.
The WG members discussed the draft Terms of Reference proposed by the BFUG co-chairs and a possible amendment to it prepared by the WG co-chair upon the proposals received by the Secretariat. A reformulation of the amendment was proposed during the discussion and finally agreed upon.
The WG members discussed the draft Plan of Work for the WG3, and within this framework there was a discussion about the priorities to focus for each of the topics identified in the ToR.
- 06/04/2017 - 07/04/2017 WG New Goals 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Working Group meeting
- 26/04/2017 WG Monitoring 2015-2018 Riga, Latvia - Working Group meeting
- 27/03/2017 AG Revision of Diploma Supplement 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Advisory Group meeting
- 07/06/2017 AG Non-implementation 2015-2018 Strasbourg, France - Advisory Group meeting
- 22/03/2017 Mainstreaming Social Dimension in the EHEA Linz, Austria - Other relevant event
In a perspective of renewing the vision of the EHEA, the Working Group on New goals will be dedicated to defining new priorities for the future of the EHEA (taking into account the goals mentioned in the Yerevan communiqué and in “The Bologna Process revisited” paper).