Work programme 2015-2018
How will external QA change as a result of the ESG 2015?
This online webinar is part of a a five events serie organized by the EQUIP Project on the ESG 2015 as a tool for change.
Following the adoption of the ESG 2015 (Standards and guidelines for quality assurance in the European Higher Education Area) by EHEA ministers in Yerevan in May 2015, this webinar explored the status of external quality assurance (QA) in the EHEA and the challenges that quality assurance agencies may face in adapting their processes in light of the ESG 2015. The webinar brought together the representatives of European actors and quality assurance agencies to consider the new expectations and possible approaches.
- 26/04/2017 WG Monitoring 2015-2018 Riga, Latvia - Working Group meeting
- 27/03/2017 AG Revision of Diploma Supplement 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Advisory Group meeting
- 07/06/2017 AG Non-implementation 2015-2018 Strasbourg, France - Advisory Group meeting
- 22/03/2017 Mainstreaming Social Dimension in the EHEA Linz, Austria - Other relevant event
- 12/06/2017 - 13/06/2017 Conference on Refugees impact on Bologna reform Malmö, Sweden - Other relevant event
The EQUIP project organised five events on the ESG 2015 as a tool for change. They were addressed to ESG users in the EHEA to gain knowledge on the ESG directly from their authors and included 3 physical workshops and 2 webinars over the first semester of 2016:
The EQUIP project, is an EU-funded project, that aims at Enhancing Quality through Innovative Policy & Practice in European higher education by promoting the consistent, efficient and innovative embedding of the ESG 2015 at grass-root level. The EQUIP partners are EURASHE, ENQA, EUA, ESU, EI, EQAR, UiO, CCISP.