Work programme 2015-2018
What are the implications of the new focus on learning and teaching in the ESG 2015?
This online webinar is part of a a five events serie organized by the EQUIP Project on the ESG 2015 as a tool for change.
The ESG 2015, adopted by EHEA ministers in Yerevan in May 2015, put more emphasis on the link between institutional quality assurance and the academic quality of higher education and in this context puts the focus on student-centered learning and teaching and the need to support teachers in adopting a new approach to their work. This session explored how this focus came about, how some of the European stakeholder organisations involved preparing the ESG 2015 interpret the new standards and how this can be put into practice at higher education institutions across Europe.
- 26/04/2017 WG Monitoring 2015-2018 Riga, Latvia - Working Group meeting
- 27/03/2017 AG Revision of Diploma Supplement 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Advisory Group meeting
- 07/06/2017 AG Non-implementation 2015-2018 Strasbourg, France - Advisory Group meeting
- 22/03/2017 Mainstreaming Social Dimension in the EHEA Linz, Austria - Other relevant event
- 12/06/2017 - 13/06/2017 Conference on Refugees impact on Bologna reform Malmö, Sweden - Other relevant event
The EQUIP project organised five events on the ESG 2015 as a tool for change. They were addressed to ESG users in the EHEA to gain knowledge on the ESG directly from their authors and included 3 physical workshops and 2 webinars over the first semester of 2016:
The EQUIP project, is an EU-funded project, that aims at Enhancing Quality through Innovative Policy & Practice in European higher education by promoting the consistent, efficient and innovative embedding of the ESG 2015 at grass-root level. The EQUIP partners are EURASHE, ENQA, EUA, ESU, EI, EQAR, UiO, CCISP.