Work programme 2015-2018
The ESG as promoters of change in the European Higher Education Area A workshop for QA practitioners
This workshop on "The ESG as promoters of change in the European Higher Education Area" is part of a a five events serie organized by the EQUIP Project on the ESG 2015 as a tool for change.
The Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG) as promoters of change in the European Higher Education Area – A workshop for Quality Assurance practitioners
Join higher education institutions’ leadership, management, teaching and support staff; quality assurance agency staff; policy-makers and national authorities; students and world of work representatives in our workshop on the ESG as a tool for change. Join us to learn more about the Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG) directly from their authors; benefit from exchanges with peers on good practices; overcome challenges in translating the ESG into practice.
- 05/09/2017 WG New Goals 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Working Group meeting
- 26/09/2017 BFUG Board 55 Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation - BFUG Board meeting
- 13/06/2017 - 14/06/2017 WG Implementation 2015-2018 Malmö, Sweden - Working Group meeting
- 26/04/2017 WG Monitoring 2015-2018 Riga, Latvia - Working Group meeting
- 27/03/2017 AG Revision of Diploma Supplement 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Advisory Group meeting
The EQUIP project organised five events on the ESG 2015 as a tool for change. They were addressed to ESG users in the EHEA to gain knowledge on the ESG directly from their authors and included 3 physical workshops and 2 webinars over the first semester of 2016:
The EQUIP project, is an EU-funded project, that aims at Enhancing Quality through Innovative Policy & Practice in European higher education by promoting the consistent, efficient and innovative embedding of the ESG 2015 at grass-root level. The EQUIP partners are EURASHE, ENQA, EUA, ESU, EI, EQAR, UiO, CCISP.