Work programme 2015-2018
Working Group on Monitoring 2015-2018 - meeting 1
First meeting of the working group on “Monitoring: Fostering implementation of agreed key commitments”.
The meeting focused on evaluating the 2015 report, both the structure of the report and the various indicators, as well as on discussing the new issues arising from the Yerevan Communiqué and how these could best be included in the report for 2018. The WG kept in mind that the previous report was 300 pages, and the importance of not expanding the report even further.
The role of the WG was seen as giving advice to the "data collectors" on all aspects of the report on a general level. It will not be the task of the WG to go into all the details and the questions in the questionnaire.
With regard to this specific meeting the task was to evaluate the 2015 report so that a new proposal for the 2018 report could be drafted and agreed at the next meeting.
- 29/06/2017 Joint meeting co-chairs Paris, France - Working Group meeting
- 05/09/2017 WG New Goals 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Working Group meeting
- 26/09/2017 BFUG Board 55 Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation - BFUG Board meeting
- 30/06/2017 Drafting Committee meeting Paris, France - Drafting Committee
- 13/06/2017 - 14/06/2017 WG Implementation 2015-2018 Malmö, Sweden - Working Group meeting
The working group on “Monitoring” will have the task to monitor and to report on the current state of implementation of the Bologna Process, as it was done in the period 2012-2015. Monitoring is critical for providing countries with a strong evidence base on the progress of implementation. The report of 2018 will constitute the basis for the period 2018-2020.