Work programme 2015-2018
HERE-ES Project - Peer learning activity on Student-centred Learning
The Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport MECD in collaboration with the Spanish Quality Agency ANECA, the European Association of Quality Agencies ENQA, the Spanish Conference of Rectors CRUE and the European Student Union ESU is organizing a Peer Learning Activity PLA on Student-Centred Learning in Alcalá de Henares a historic town around 34 kilometers away from Madrid at the premises of University of Alcalá on 7 – 8 April 2016.
This PLA is organized in the context of the European project Erasmus+ KA3, Higher Education Reforms in Spain HERE – ES.
The PLA is intended for a maximum of 40 participants coming from up to 10 countries, who will be engaged in mutual sharing and exchange of knowledge, concerns and ideas on SCL. Participants should include vice-rectors of learning and teaching, quality assurance agencies, ministry representatives and national ESU correspondents.
Student-centred learning was first mentioned in the Bologna Process at the Ministerial Meeting in Leuven in 2009. It has been followed up in each successive Ministerial Communiqué since then. It is considered to be essential for improving the quality of education, as well as for ensuring better access to higher education by accommodating to the growingly diverse needs of a diverse student population.
The implementation of Student-centred learning must be consistently evaluated. Therefore, Student-centred learning was included as a standard in the revised European Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance, adopted by the ministers at the EHEA Ministerial Meeting in May 2015.
- 26/04/2017 WG Monitoring 2015-2018 Riga, Latvia - Working Group meeting
- 27/03/2017 AG Revision of Diploma Supplement 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Advisory Group meeting
- 07/06/2017 AG Non-implementation 2015-2018 Strasbourg, France - Advisory Group meeting
- 22/03/2017 Mainstreaming Social Dimension in the EHEA Linz, Austria - Other relevant event
- 12/06/2017 - 13/06/2017 Conference on Refugees impact on Bologna reform Malmö, Sweden - Other relevant event
- HERE-ES Project - Peer learning activity on Student-centred Learning - Outcome
- HERE-ES Project - Peer learning activity on Student-centred Learning - Draft agenda
- HERE-ES Project - Peer learning activity on Student-centred Learning - Outline
- HERE-ES Project - Peer learning activity on Student-centred Learning - Invitation