Work programme 2015-2018
Seminar on Automatic Recognition
The Department of Education and Training of the Flemish Community of Belgium organized the final seminar on Automatic Recognition, as part of the project "Automatic recognition of degrees in higher education and articulation between the categories of higher education" which is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme Key Action 3/KA3/ Support to the implementation of the EHEA reforms.
The aim of the seminar is to present the outcomes of the three country workshops which have been held in June, July and September 2015.
Furthermore participants will have the chance to learn more about the monitoring report of the implementation of the Lisbon Recognition convention, the FAIR (Focus on Automatic Institutional Recognition) project, the regional approaches and the perspective of the major international organisations. All participants will have the opportunity to discuss and share experience and good practices.
The targeted audience of the seminar are representatives of ministries, BFUG-members, representatives of institutions, NARIC-ENICs, students, and recognition experts.
- 05/09/2017 WG New Goals 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Working Group meeting
- 29/06/2017 Joint meeting co-chairs Paris, France - Working Group meeting
- 26/09/2017 BFUG Board 55 Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation - BFUG Board meeting
- 30/06/2017 Drafting Committee meeting Paris, France - Drafting Committee
- 13/06/2017 - 14/06/2017 WG Implementation 2015-2018 Malmö, Sweden - Working Group meeting