Work programme 2015-2018
Co-chairs handover ceremony
The handover ceremony between the co-chairs took place in Paris, France after the meeting of the Working Group on New Goals.
The BFUG was co-chaired by the Netherlands (EU-Presidency) and the Republic of Moldova for the period from 1st January to 30 June 2016.
The BFUG is co-chaired by the Slovakia (EU-Presidency) and the Montenegro for the period from 1st July to 31 December 2016.
France is vice-chair until 30 June 2018.
- 05/09/2017 WG New Goals 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Working Group meeting
- 29/06/2017 Joint meeting co-chairs Paris, France - Working Group meeting
- 26/09/2017 BFUG Board 55 Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation - BFUG Board meeting
- 30/06/2017 Drafting Committee meeting Paris, France - Drafting Committee
- 13/06/2017 - 14/06/2017 WG Implementation 2015-2018 Malmö, Sweden - Working Group meeting