Work programme 2015-2018
Co-chairs handover ceremony
The handover ceremony between the co-chairs took place in Paris, France after the meeting of the Working Group on New Goals.
The BFUG was co-chaired by the Netherlands (EU-Presidency) and the Republic of Moldova for the period from 1st January to 30 June 2016.
The BFUG is co-chaired by the Slovakia (EU-Presidency) and the Montenegro for the period from 1st July to 31 December 2016.
France is vice-chair until 30 June 2018.
- 26/04/2017 WG Monitoring 2015-2018 Riga, Latvia - Working Group meeting
- 27/03/2017 AG Revision of Diploma Supplement 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Advisory Group meeting
- 07/06/2017 AG Non-implementation 2015-2018 Strasbourg, France - Advisory Group meeting
- 22/03/2017 Mainstreaming Social Dimension in the EHEA Linz, Austria - Other relevant event
- 12/06/2017 - 13/06/2017 Conference on Refugees impact on Bologna reform Malmö, Sweden - Other relevant event