Work programme 2015-2018
Peer learning activity on permeability between different categories of higher education
Other relevant event Brussels, Belgium 20/06/2016 - 21/06/2016
The Peer learning activity on permeability between different categories of higher education is part of the ERAMUS+ Programme.
There are two major issues at stake for this PLA:
- The transition from short cycle higher education to a the first cycle of higher education;
- The transition from professionally oriented first cycle qualifications to the second cycle of higher education.
Questions to be discussed during the PLA:
- What should be the basic charasteristics of the short cycle programme so they can be treated by all EHEA members as a HE qualifications?
- How short cycle qualifications should be treated in EHEA countries which do not comprise such qualifications (e.g. in terms of holders’ progression)?
- What factors are facilitating c.q; hindering recognition and articulation/permeability national and cross-border? (on the basis of examples of good practices, stories, facts, ..)
- What are the rationales/driving factors for facilitating articulation?
Published: 20/06/2016 - Last modified: 20/10/2016
- 26/04/2017 WG Monitoring 2015-2018 Riga, Latvia - Working Group meeting
- 27/03/2017 AG Revision of Diploma Supplement 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Advisory Group meeting
- 07/06/2017 AG Non-implementation 2015-2018 Strasbourg, France - Advisory Group meeting
- 22/03/2017 Mainstreaming Social Dimension in the EHEA Linz, Austria - Other relevant event
- 12/06/2017 - 13/06/2017 Conference on Refugees impact on Bologna reform Malmö, Sweden - Other relevant event