Work programme 2015-2018
Working Group on Monitoring 2015-2018 - meeting 2
Second meeting of the working group on “Monitoring: Fostering implementation of agreed key commitments”.
Download the WG Monitoring - Berlin 13.09.2016 - Minutes
The main purpose of the meeting was to finalise the structure of the 2018 report, and plan the data collection process.
- Welcome and introduction by the WG1 Co-Chairs
- Adoption of agenda
WG Monitoring - Berlin 13.09.2016 - Draft agenda
- Brief feedback from recent meetings
- Consideration of comments provided by BFUG members and WG Co-chairs on the structure of the 2018 Implementation Report
WG Implementation - Bologna Implementation Report 2018 - Draft proposal for a new structure
- Structure of the 2018 Implementation Report (continuation)
- Discussion on data collection methods and cooperation with other partners
- Conclusions and next steps
- 26/04/2017 WG Monitoring 2015-2018 Riga, Latvia - Working Group meeting
- 05/09/2017 WG New Goals 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Working Group meeting
- 26/09/2017 BFUG Board 55 Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation - BFUG Board meeting
- 13/06/2017 - 14/06/2017 WG Implementation 2015-2018 Malmö, Sweden - Working Group meeting
- 27/03/2017 AG Revision of Diploma Supplement 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Advisory Group meeting
The working group on “Monitoring” will have the task to monitor and to report on the current state of implementation of the Bologna Process, as it was done in the period 2012-2015. Monitoring is critical for providing countries with a strong evidence base on the progress of implementation. The report of 2018 will constitute the basis for the period 2018-2020.