Work programme 2015-2018
Working Group on Monitoring 2015-2018 - meeting 2
Second meeting of the working group on “Monitoring: Fostering implementation of agreed key commitments”.
Download the WG Monitoring - Berlin 13.09.2016 - Minutes
The main purpose of the meeting was to finalise the structure of the 2018 report, and plan the data collection process.
- Welcome and introduction by the WG1 Co-Chairs
- Adoption of agenda
WG Monitoring - Berlin 13.09.2016 - Draft agenda
- Brief feedback from recent meetings
- Consideration of comments provided by BFUG members and WG Co-chairs on the structure of the 2018 Implementation Report
WG Implementation - Bologna Implementation Report 2018 - Draft proposal for a new structure
- Structure of the 2018 Implementation Report (continuation)
- Discussion on data collection methods and cooperation with other partners
- Conclusions and next steps
- 26/04/2017 WG Monitoring 2015-2018 Riga, Latvia - Working Group meeting
- 27/03/2017 AG Revision of Diploma Supplement 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Advisory Group meeting
- 07/06/2017 AG Non-implementation 2015-2018 Strasbourg, France - Advisory Group meeting
- 22/03/2017 Mainstreaming Social Dimension in the EHEA Linz, Austria - Other relevant event
- 12/06/2017 - 13/06/2017 Conference on Refugees impact on Bologna reform Malmö, Sweden - Other relevant event
The working group on “Monitoring” will have the task to monitor and to report on the current state of implementation of the Bologna Process, as it was done in the period 2012-2015. Monitoring is critical for providing countries with a strong evidence base on the progress of implementation. The report of 2018 will constitute the basis for the period 2018-2020.