Work programme 2015-2018
Politics and education opposing sides in the Balkans
The College of tourism and management Konjic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, is organizing the 2nd International Conference of Bologna process ''Politics and education - opposing sides in the Balkans'' in the period from November 04-05 2016 in Ulcinj (The hotel corporation 'Ulcinjska rivijera') Montenegro.
Since a First Conference in September 2015 with speakers like professor Pavel Zgaga, Pero Lučin and Dejan Popović, the members of the College of tourism and management Konjic, Bosnia and Herzegovina have continued their practice.
Implementation of Bologna process in Southeastern Europe - Overview
- Labor market and dropout
- Bureaucratisation of education
- Brain drain and new technologies
- Media as partners or opponents of the progress of education
- How to get to competent staff in tourism
Official languages are: Montenegrin, Bosnian, Serbian, Croatian and English and a translation on English will be provided.
- 01.09.2016. - Deadline for submission of abstracts
- 24.11.2016. - Deadline for submission of final papers
More informations about the conference and the submission of articles are available on the official invitation.
Politics and education opposing sides in the Balkans - Invitation