Work programme 2015-2018
Working Group on Policy development for new EHEA goals 2015-2018 - meeting 3
Third meeting of the working group on Policy development for new EHEA goals.
Download the WG EHEA New Goals - Stockholm 02.11.2016 - Draft Minutes
Draft agenda and Background documents
1. Welcome address
Karin Röding, State Secretary to the Minister for Higher Education and Research
WG EHEA New Goals - Opening speech by Karin Röding, Stockholm meeting
2. Adoption of the draft agenda
3. Discussion on conclusions of the Paris meeting (New Learners)
4. Work plan and next meetings
- Relevance of Competences
by Professor Olga Oleynikova, Head of the National Erasmus+ Office in Russia
WG EHEA New Goals - Competences discourse by Olga Oleynikova
- Nadezda Kaminynan
Why are developing learners’ competences so important, and why should teaching, learning and assessment be grounded in a competence-based approach?
WG EHEA New Goals - Presentation on competences by Nadezda Kaminynan
5.2 Draft Conclusions regarding Competences
- WG EHEA New Goals - Reader Competences
- The importance of Key Competences in the context of Lifelong Learning
6. Digital Education
6.1 Digital Education
- Can digitalisation of higher education support new modes of learning and teaching? by Alastair Creelman, e-learning expert, Sweden
What is the role and impact of digitalisation on higher education? How it can be used to support teaching and learning at institutions, at the same time widening the access to higher education?
WG EHEA New Goals - The digital challenge by Alastair Creelman
- Added value of Digitalisation to Student support on European level. Case of EMREX project by Mauritz Danielsson, executive director of the LADOK consortium - national system for study administration within Higher Education in Sweden
How digitalisation can be used to better support students throughout their studies? Can there be European cooperation on digital services?
WG EHEA New Goals - Presentation on EMREX project by Mauritz Danielsson
6.2 Draft Conclusions regarding Digital Education
7. AOB (e.g. methods of involving the WG members, co-operation with other AG/WG, attendance of relevant upcoming events by WG3 members)
In a perspective of renewing the vision of the EHEA, the Working Group on New goals will be dedicated to defining new priorities for the future of the EHEA (taking into account the goals mentioned in the Yerevan communiqué and in “The Bologna Process revisited” paper).
- Meeting 1 - Moscow 9 February 2016
- Meeting 2 - Paris 13-14 June 2016
- Meeting 3 - Stockholm 2-3 November 2016
- Meeting 4 - Brussels 6-7 April 2017
- Meeting 5 - Brussels 5 September 2017