Work programme 2015-2018
Advisory Group on International cooperation 2015-2018 - meeting of the Bologna Policy Forum "Task Force"
Meeting of the Bologna Policy Forum "Task Force" - Advisory Goup on EHEA International cooperation.
- Discussion and comments on the Draft Concept Note and the background documents.
- Recommendations for the 2018 BPF.
- 26/04/2017 WG Monitoring 2015-2018 Riga, Latvia - Working Group meeting
- 27/03/2017 AG Revision of Diploma Supplement 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Advisory Group meeting
- 07/06/2017 AG Non-implementation 2015-2018 Strasbourg, France - Advisory Group meeting
- 22/03/2017 Mainstreaming Social Dimension in the EHEA Linz, Austria - Other relevant event
- 12/06/2017 - 13/06/2017 Conference on Refugees impact on Bologna reform Malmö, Sweden - Other relevant event
The Advisory Group on EHEA international cooperation aims to enhance the international dimension of the EHEA, carrying out a strategic cooperation with non-EHEA members and, as well, define the scope of the next Bologna Policy Forum in connection with the Ministerial conference in 2018.
Advisory Group Meetings
- Paris, 12 January 2016: brainstorming and general decisions taken
- London, 18 May 2016: regional focus to be defined
- Meeting of the Bologna Policy Forum "Task Force", Brussels 20 July 2016
- Nizhny Novgorod, 14 October 2016
- Alcalá de Henares, 30-31 January 2017
Participation to international or regional meetings
- 15th IAU General conference, Bangkok 16-18 November 2016