Work programme 2015-2018
Bologna Follow-Up Group Meeting LIV
The fifty-fourth Bologna Follow-Up Group meeting will be held in Malta on 24-25 May 2017.
The BFUG is the executive structure supporting the Bologna Process in-between the Ministerial Conferences. The BFUG meetings play an important role in overseeing the implementation, following the ministerial conferences, while aiming at maintaining the development process.
The BFUG is co-chaired by the Malta (EU-Presidency) and the Norway for the period from 1st January to 30 June 2017. France is vice-chair until 30 June 2018.
- 05/09/2017 WG New Goals 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Working Group meeting
- 26/09/2017 BFUG Board 55 Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation - BFUG Board meeting
- 13/06/2017 - 14/06/2017 WG Implementation 2015-2018 Malmö, Sweden - Working Group meeting
- 26/04/2017 WG Monitoring 2015-2018 Riga, Latvia - Working Group meeting
- 27/03/2017 AG Revision of Diploma Supplement 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Advisory Group meeting