Work programme 2015-2018
Bologna Follow-Up Group Board meeting LIII
Fifty-third meeting of the Bologna Follow-Up Group Board in Olso, 30 March 2017.
The BFUG board is an advisory committee for the Chairs and the Secretariat to prepare the BFUG meetings. It also deals with the Working and Advisory Groups, since one co-chair of each WG/AG is member of the BFUG board meetings.
The Board meeting is co-chaired by the Malta (EU-Presidency) and the Norway for the period from 1st January to 30 June 2017. France is vice-chair until 30 June 2018.
Download the Board meeting - Oslo, March 2017 - Minutes.
1. Welcome and introduction to the meeting
Co-chairs from Malta, Norway and the Vice-chair from France
2. Adoption of the agenda
3. Applications for the 2020 conference
4. Update concerning the AG/WG work
Oral Report by one chair of each AG/WG regarding deliverables and contributions to the Ministerial Communiqué/Conference from
4.1. WG1 Monitoring
4.2. WG2 Fostering implementation of agreed key commitments
4.3. WG3 Policy development for new EHEA goals
4.4. AG1 EHEA International Co-operation
4.5. AG2 Support for the Belarus roadmap
4.6. AG3 Dealing with non-implementation
4.7. AG4 Diploma Supplement revision
5. Proposal of a template for written reports from AG/WGs for the Gozo BFUG meeting
6. Draft agenda for the BFUG meeting in Gozo (Malta)
7. Discussion on fundamental values of the EHEA
8. Drafting Committee for the 2018 Ministerial Communiqué and a Bologna Policy Statement
9. Presentation of the Thematic Discussion on Innovative Learning Strategies in Higher Education planned for the Gozo BFUG meeting
10. Information by the incoming Co-chairs
- Dates and agenda for the BFUG Board meeting in Russia
Board meeting - Oslo, March 2017 - presentation by Russia
- Dates and agenda for the BFUG meeting in Estonia
Board meeting - Oslo, March 2017 - presentation by Estonia
- 14/09/2017 - 15/09/2017 AG Revision of Diploma Supplement 2015-2018 Tirana, Albania - Advisory Group meeting
- 24/10/2017 WG Monitoring 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Working Group meeting
- 05/09/2017 WG New Goals 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Working Group meeting
- 26/09/2017 BFUG Board 55 Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation - BFUG Board meeting