Work programme 2015-2018
ENQA Seminar on Quality Assurance in the European Context
The European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA) seminar on the European dimension of quality assurance will take place in Brussels at the University Foundation on 3-4 November 2016. The seminar hopes to gather new staff of QA agencies or those who are interested in learning more about the context of quality assurance at the European level.
The programme aims to inform participants about relevant topics such as the Bologna Process, the European Commission’s priorities concerning quality assurance and higher education, the role of the main stakeholder bodies (including the E4 and EQAR) in the European Higher Education Area, and the purpose of the Standards and guidelines for quality assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG). Participation is open to ENQA members, affiliates, and other interested stakeholders.
- 05/09/2017 WG New Goals 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Working Group meeting
- 29/06/2017 Joint meeting co-chairs Paris, France - Working Group meeting
- 26/09/2017 BFUG Board 55 Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation - BFUG Board meeting
- 30/06/2017 Drafting Committee meeting Paris, France - Drafting Committee
- 13/06/2017 - 14/06/2017 WG Implementation 2015-2018 Malmö, Sweden - Working Group meeting
The European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA) is a consultative member of the Bologna Follow-Up Group.