Work programme 2015-2018
Working Group on Policy development for new EHEA goals 2015-2018 - Co-chairs meeting
Meeting of the chairs of the working group on Policy development for new EHEA goals (WG3). The main objective of this meeting is the preparationof the WG meeting to be held 6-7 April 2017 in Brussels.
1. Virtual Tour de table
2. Adoption of the agenda
3. Minutes from the 3rd meeting of WG3 (Stockholm November 2016)
4. Preparation of the 4th meeting of WG3 in Brussels on 6/7 April
- Involving participants
- Information to be sent to WG3 members/other addresses
5. Conclusions on the Stockholm topics
6. Preparation of the 5th and final meeting of WG 3 in summer 2017 (report/recommendations for the BFUG and the Ministerial Communiqué)
7. List of events
- how to use responses?
8. Division of priorities/work between the chairs, co-ordination of the work (participation in Board/BFUG meetings and meetings/events of other AG/WG etc.)
9. Any other business
In a perspective of renewing the vision of the EHEA, the Working Group on New goals will be dedicated to defining new priorities for the future of the EHEA (taking into account the goals mentioned in the Yerevan communiqué and in “The Bologna Process revisited” paper).
- Meeting 1 - Moscow 9 February 2016
- Meeting 2 - Paris 13-14 June 2016
- Meeting 3 - Stockholm 2-3 November 2016
- Meeting 4 - Brussels 6-7 April 2017
- Meeting 5 - Brussels 5 September 2017