Work programme 2015-2018
Advisory Group on International cooperation 2015-2018 - meeting 5
Fifth meeting of the Advisory Group on EHEA International cooperation.
Download the AG EHEA international cooperation - Paris 28.04.2017 - Draft agenda
1. Welcome and Presentation of the two new chairs for Spain and France
2. Adoption of the Agenda
3. Feedback from the Oslo Board meeting
4. Outcomes for the Malta BFUG Meeting
- Do we want a BPF for the 2018 ministerial? For what purpose? With what partners?
- What are the AG1 priorities?
- What topics do we want to address?
- What do we want to achieve?
4. Continuation of the discussion of point 4
5. Template for Malta: what do we want to emphasise? What proposals for the next BPF Statement?
6. Next steps and Timetable
The Advisory Group on EHEA international cooperation aims to enhance the international dimension of the EHEA, carrying out a strategic cooperation with non-EHEA members and, as well, define the scope of the next Bologna Policy Forum in connection with the Ministerial conference in 2018.
Advisory Group Meetings
- Paris, 12 January 2016: brainstorming and general decisions taken
- London, 18 May 2016: regional focus to be defined
- Meeting of the Bologna Policy Forum "Task Force", Brussels 20 July 2016
- Nizhny Novgorod, 14 October 2016
- Alcalá de Henares, 30-31 January 2017
- Paris, 28 April 2017
- Brussels, 17 July 2017
- Berlin, 16 October 2017
- Brussels, 15 December 2017
- London, 19 February 2018
Participation to international or regional meetings
- 15th IAU General conference, Bangkok 16-18 November 2016