Work programme 2015-2018
Final conference of EUROSTUDENT VI
Other relevant event Berlin, Germany 06/03/2018 - 07/03/2018
The final conference will mark the release of the EUROSTUDENT VI final report. Project partners from ministries, national research teams, as well as external stakeholders will get together in Berlin on March 6th and 7th, 2018, to learn about and discuss the recent results.
The conference aims to:
- showcase the EUROSTUDENT VI “Synopsis of Indicators”, the EUROSTUDENT Thematic Review “Students’ employment”, and the EUROSTUDENT VI database, informing about the main results
- encourage reflection on EUROSTUDENT VI comparative results from a national perspective, and vice versa
- inspire discussions about practices in using EUROSTUDENT data and results
- for further in-depth analyses using both national and comparative data
- to inform and improve higher education policy at the national and European level
Come to the conference to...
- ... learn about EUROSTUDENT VI results directly from the authors of the project publications
- ... learn about policy measures implemented to address different challenges faced by students in the EUROSTUDENT countries
- ... exchange about your plans and experiences in using and disseminating EUROSTUDENT data for policy purposes with other national ministry representatives
- ... gain a deeper understanding of the different national contexts behind the patterns found in the EUROSTUDENT data
- ... last but not least, meet and talk to researchers and policy makers involved in investigating, analysing, and shaping the socio-economic situation of students in Europe!
The conference addresses...
- Representatives from EUROSTUDENT VI national ministries
- Members of EUROSTUDENT VI national research teams, as well as other researchers working with EUROSTUDENT data or on EUROSTUDENT topics
- European-level and national stakeholders
- Interested representatives from ministries of the European Higher Education Area
- Interested students/student representatives
Publication : 08/09/2017
The main aim of the EUROSTUDENT project is to collate comparable data on the social dimension of European higher education.