Work programme 2015-2018
Work programme of the Bologna Follow-Up Group 2015-2018
During the Bologna follow-up group which was held in Luxembourg in September 2015, the work-plan for 2015-2018 has been adopted by the members. Taking into account the new challenges, on the basis of the Yerevan communiqué and the BFUG and Board's preparatory work meetings, this renewing EHEA vision has given rise to the next triennial BFUG working plan: it will be a restructured organization, giving a broader place to the national stakeholders The work plan gives the main lines for the next three years establishing the topics of each working groups and advisory groups. Members were invited to announce their interest to participate at the working/advisory groups and to propose activities where needed.
Download the BFUG Work Plan 2015-2018
The three working groups were about the core issues of implementation and new vision:
- The working group "Monitoring" is continued from the previous period.
The European Higher Education Area in 2018: Bologna Process Implementation Report
- A new working group is focused on "Implementation: Fostering implementation of agreed key commitments".
WG on FOSTERING IMPLEMENTATION OF AGREED KEY COMMITMENTS final report
- The third working group "New goals – Policy development for new EHEA goals" is dedicated to new priorities for the future.
WG on POLICY DEVELOPMENT FOR NEW EHEA GOALS final report
Four advisory groups focused on single specific targeted tasks:
- "EHEA international cooperation" includes the preparation orf the Bologna policy forum in order to enhance the international dimension.
AG on EHEA INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION final report
- "Support for the Belarus Roadmap" co-operates with the national authorities of Belarus to help them in implementing the overarching principles of Bologna process/EHEA.
AG on SUPPORT FOR THE BELARUS ROADMAP final report
- "Dealing with non-implementation" is mandated to facilitate national ways of aligning with the Bologna key commitments.
AG on DEALING WITH NON-IMPLEMENTATION final report
- "Revision of Diploma Supplement" is responsible for producing a renewed version of the Diploma Supplement so as to ensure its efficiency.
AG on DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT REVISION final report
A Drafting Committee was set up in the Spring 2017. It is entrusted with the responsibility to prepare the draft of the Paris Communiqué.
This document outlines how the Bologna Follow-Up Group (BFUG) was operating for the 2015–2018 period, in terms of structure, meeting management and communication. The provisions set out in this document are not to be considered as strict or definitive rules, but as guidelines for the BFUG proceedings and its sub-structures (the Board, Working Groups, Advisory Groups and the Bologna Secretariat).
Download the proceedings and the annexes
BFUG Proceedings 2015-2018
Bologna Follow-Up Group
Board meeting 47 - Vaduz, Liechtenstein 30 June 2015
BFUG Board 47 Vaduz June 2015 - Minutes
BFUG meeting 48 - Luxembourg 8-9 September 2015
BFUG Meeting 48 Luxembourg Sept 2015 - Draft Minutes without documents
Board meeting 49 - Chisinau, Moldova 18 January 2016
BFUG Board 49 Chisinau January 2016 - Draft minutes without documents
BFUG meeting 50 - Amsterdam, Netherlands 7-8 March 2016
BFUG Meeting 50 Amsterdam March 2016 - Minutes
Board meeting 51 - Podgorica, Montenegro 24 October 2016
BFUG Board 51 Podgorica Oct 2016 - Minutes
BFUG meeting 52 - Bratislava, Slovak Republic 8-9 December 2016
BFUG Meeting 52 Bratislava Dec. 2016 - Minutes
Board meeting 53 - Oslo, Norway 29-30 March 2017
Board meeting - Oslo, March 2017 - Minutes
BFUG meeting 54 - Gozo, Malta 24-25 May 2017
BFUG Meeting 54 Gozo May 2017 - Minutes
Board meeting 55 - Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation 26 September 2017
Board meeting - Saint-Petersburg, Sept 2017 - Draft minutes
BFUG meeting 56 - Tartu, Estonia 9-10 November 2017
BFUG Meeting 56 Tartu Nov 2017 - Minutes
Board meeting 57 - Belgrade, Serbia 24 January 2018
Board meeting - Belgrade, Jan 2018 - Minutes
BFUG meeting 58 - Sofia, Bulgaria 5-6 February 2018
BFUG Meeting 58 Sofia Feb 2018 - Draft minutes
Board meeting 59 - Belgrade, Serbia 15 March 2018
Board meeting - Belgrade, March 2018 - Minutes
BFUG meeting 60 - Sofia, Bulgaria 24-25 April 2018
BFUG Meeting 60 Sofia April 2018 - Minutes