Events from Leuven / Louvain-la-Neuve Ministerial Conference to Bucharest Ministerial Conference
This calendar lists all the events of the period 2015-2018 between the Leuven / Louvain-la-Neuve Ministerial Conference and the Bucharest Ministerial Conference.
- All topics
- Work plan 2009-2012
- WG Social Dimension 2009-2012
- WG Qualifications Frameworks 2009-2012
- WG International Openness 2009-2012
- WG Mobility 2009-2012
- WG Recognition 2009-2012
- WG Reporting on the implementation of the Bologna Process 2009-2012
- WG Transparency mechanisms 2009-2012
- EHEA Information and Promotion Network 2009-2012
- Network of NQF Correspondents 2009-2012
- NESSIE 2009-2012
- Network on Recognition of Prior Learning 2009-2012
Over 70 delegates from 28 countries attended QAA Scotland’s event on sharing practice and principles of the recognition of prior learning (RPL), held in Brussels on 17 February 2010.
First meeting of the Recognition of Prior Learning Network 2009-2012.
Second meeting of the Recognition of Prior Learning Network 2009-2012.
The Recognition of Prior Learning Network is coordinated by a small steering group currently comprising representatives from UK/Scotland, Estonia, Ireland and EUA. Meetings of this group constitute...
Third meeting of the Recognition of Prior Learning Network 2009-2012.